The Azazo Approach to Security
Azazo is a PCI compliant company and uses highest security standards to ensure its customers about secure online transactions. Being the data controller Azazo is responsible to secure your data and committed to practice advanced firewall technology for the order process.
Respecting Your Privacy
Type of information we collect
- We may collect your contact details, such as your name, email address, phone number, postal address and delivery address (if different).
- We may require your banking details such as credit card number, card holder name, expiration date and CVV or other details necessary for Internet banking.
- In order to improve the shopping experience, we may seek order details of your previous purchases, including transactions and pricing details.
- We may also collect your demographic information (gender, age, income) to conduct optional online surveys to asses our services.
- We will collect your session and log in information, which include your IP address, operating system, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
- We will also collect sign in information for third party accounts shared on our website such as, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
- We shall ask for email communication by any user, for product inquiry, order and transaction details, for any complaints and disputes etc.
How we use or share it
We conduct the business in an ethical manner; hence we collect the personal information of our users or customer only to cater best products and services at azazo.co.in. We do not sell, trade, share or transfer your information to any third parties.
- Our affiliates and partners that are involved in buying and delivering process, shall use your information. In case of a merger or acquisitions, other business entities may use your information.
- An aggregated form of information may be used to understand the consumer behavior so that we can improve the shopping experience. Our business and marketing activities may also use the demographical profiles of our users.
- To tell you about deals, offers, new launches, shipment status, informational and promotional content, we will use your contact information. There is an opt-out alternative for such services.
- To understand the consumer behavior, buying preferences and to analyze how user interaction is being forwarded, we will use traffic flow and session login information.
- User engagement and time spent by each user on our site accessed with the help your IP address and traffic source information. We may use it to measure the performance.
- User information may be required in case of legal disputes, regulatory or statutory requirements, troubleshoot problems, collect fees owed, detect or protect against errors, prevent abuse of our services, prevent violation of rights of third parties, enforce our terms and conditions.
In case you have any question regarding our privacy practices, feel free to contact our Customer Support
What you share with AZAZO stays with AZAZO.
In order to create a better AZAZO, we need your help. You can help by providing us with various kinds of information to help AZAZO serve you better, and ultimately improve AZAZO for everyone. Below you’ll find some of the reasons we request information from you, as well as how we obtain and use that information to help improve your AZAZO shopping experience. If you cannot trust AZAZO, you will not shop with AZAZO. For that reason, the security of your personal information is of utmost importance to us. The information we collect is used only by AZAZO. We are committed to providing appropriate security controls to protect your personal information against foreseeable hazards. On occasion, we do need to hire other companies to help serve you better. In some of these cases, we may need to share information that is necessary to perform tasks for AZAZO. For example, a delivery service will need to know your name and address in order to bring AZAZO products to you.
AZAZO Family Members Data:
When you as an AZAZO Family member interact with us in our stores the entity as a Data controller will collect certain personal data about you. The personal data collected will be the following information; personal and contact information, such as name, date of birth, e-mail address and home address, purchasing activity, such as product preferences, information about your family such number of children, type of family (Joint, Nuclear) and other interactions you may have with us. The purpose of collecting this data is for the entity to perform statistical analysis in order to get insights on customer purchase, trends and engagement. The data will be stored as long as you continue to use our services. The data will also be retained and used if this is necessary to comply with legal obligations.
There are many kinds of cookies. We think you'll like the AZAZO recipe.
Call us. We won’t call you.
AZAZO will only contact you if you provide us with your email address and request, we communicate with you in this way. If you are contacted by AZAZO and would prefer not to receive information about products and promotions, please get in touch with us.
Out of sight, but never out of reach.
If you would like us to update your contact information, remove your name from our mailing list, or if you have any questions about AZAZO’s privacy policies or your personal information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. click here to contact us via our website Call us at +91-931-9595-727. We will respond to your questions or concerns as quickly as possible. By using this site, you consent to the above privacy policies. DATED: 2021-05-10.